COURSE TITLE: Reliability Testing and Analysis in Industrial Application
To provide the basic fundamental of reliability testing including history, definition, why and when to perform the testing. The subject also explains the common and appropriate method in defining reliability goal and typical product failure behavior. This course will cover reliability testing methodologies for semiconductor devices and electronic products referring to International Test Standard.
In addition, Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA) and application of Quality Tools used for trouble shooting will be discussed in details.
Hands-on practice on how to set-up the testing profile, what do and don’t and what expectation test outcome that need to be focused will also be covered.
Upon completion, participants should be able to demonstrate/understand each of the following:
- Understand the general concept of Reliability Testing
- Understand the need for testing.
- Know how to define and set-up reliability goal
- Understand the typical product failure
- Develop FMEA
- Understand a reliability testing methodologies for semiconductor device
- Understand the Environmental Testing (Electrical/ Mechanical/ Climatic) for semiconductor and product level
- How to use quality tools and technique for trouble-shooting purposes in determining defect root-cause.
- This Course will utilize a combination of lecture, discussions ,practice session and group discussion
- Instructor ced Classroom training
- Throughout the course, hands-on labs help participants build their knowledge and apply the concepts being discussed
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- QA executives
- QA engineers
- Process engineers
- Product engineers
- Design engineers.
Introduction to Reliability Testing
Reliability Test Strategy
Testing equipment set-up
In-house and customize trainings are available. Contact us for more detail
Tel: +60389955000 ext. 55279 | email: [email protected]
Wafer Fabrication & Equipment Training
Failure Analysis, Material Analysis & Reliability Testing Training
IC Design Training