COURSE Title: Design of Experiment (DoE) Training.
Over the past 30 years, Design of Experiment (DoE) has enjoyed increasing application in manufacturing and service industries typically in the improvement of product design and process quality. It is regarded as one of the most powerful statistical tool which aims to screen out significant factors (root cause validation) and establish a predicted model for process/design optimization. Basically, it uses a systematic method to determine the cause-and-effect relationship between factors (process inputs/design) and performance (outputs). The experiment result is then analysed to produce statistical information that is used to manage factors (process inputs/design) for performance (outputs) optimization.
This course is designed to develop competencies which are required to conduct and analyse relevant DoE results. This easy-to-follow course concentrates on steps which include strategy for experiment matrix design, statistical analysis, results interpretation and conclusion. The goal of this course is to train designated personnel to be highly skilful in planning and conducting a DoE analysis for process/design quality improvement.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Executives, Engineers and Managers from any organizations including Core Operation/Support group typically in manufacturing industries.
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT
- Better understand the concept, strategy and methodology of DoE
- Enhance know-how and skills of applying Minitab Statistical Software for 2-level factorial experiment design and statistical analysis
- Higher confidence in leading and executing a DoE for process/design optimization
A basic technical background or 1-2 years of working experience in any business operation discipline
The methods used here are the combination of lecture + interactive discussion + group exercise. Upon request, a Post Test could be held to assess how much knowledge has been acquired by participants.
The course is primarily conducted in a class room. Each participant will be provided with a set of course materials.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the terminology and key basics of DoE
- Describe the strategy and methodology of DoE
- Describe the terminology and basic analysis of 2 levels full and fractional factorial Design
- Outline the methodology and steps to conduct 2 levels full and fractional factorial Design
- Create design matrix for experiments
- Conduct and interpret analysis results (graphical and numerical) produced by Minitab
- Draw conclusion for screening and optimization
In-house and customize trainings are available. Contact us for more detail
Tel: +60389955000 ext. 55279 | email: [email protected]
Wafer Fabrication & Equipment Training
Failure Analysis, Material Analysis & Reliability Testing Training
IC Design Training