Encrypted thumbdrive is an industry standard Universal Serial Bus (USB) device which supports encryption, decryption and authentication process. It is especially designed to provide an extra level of security with handy and portable encrypted storage to protect the most sensitive and confidential information.
Together with the standard encryption algorithm and our built-in proprietary encryption algorithm, it ensures an extra level of protection when transferring data from one medium to another without any worry if it goes into unwanted hands.
Designed with portability in mind, it offers an easy and secure way for us to share, move and backup our important files.
- Government agencies can use the Encrypted thumbdrive to access data from any location with a PC or tablet. It will help to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Agencies can also maintain operations during disasters by putting critical data in the hands of key personnel only.
- Contractors can work at agency offices while still having trusted access to certain data.
- With Encrypted thumbdrives, doctors can securely and easily access patient data from anywhere. Temporary medical and pharmaceutical personnel can gain trusted access to certain applications and records when on assignment or working from home.
- Organisation can provide their key personnel with critical data to maintain operations if disasters strike.
- Encrypted thumbdrives can help financial teleworkers safely access data and applications from home. Banks, insurers and others can equip contractors to work in the field without investing in notebooks or tablets.
- Expandable storage capacities with Micro-SD slot.
Proprietary Encryption Algorithm
- Extra protection with our proprietary 256-bit encryption algorithm.
- Hardware-based encryption, which is self-contained and free from the possibility of contamination, malicious code infection or vulnerability.
Make use of multiple authentication factors to prove one’s identity, which include:
- Knowledge factor: password
- Inherence factor: fingerprint
- Possession factor: encryptedthumbdrive