Augmented Reality (AR) is a live direct or indirect view of a physical, real-world environment whose elements are “augmented” by computer-generated or extracted real-world sensory input put such as sound, video, graphics, haptics or GPS data.
One of the main focus area in Fourth Industrial Revolution is bridging the physical world and the digital world. Augmented Reality (AR) is exactly the tool that is able to bridge between the two worlds.
Strategic key areas for Augmented Reality implementation are
• Advertising and Promotion
• Application for Navigation
• Virtual/ Augmented Sightseeing
• Handheld AR Equipment
• Education and Training
• Maintenance and Repair
• User Requirement Analysis
• Story Board Creation
• 3D Modelling and Rendering
• Augmented Reality (AR) Application
• AR and IoT Integration